Friday, September 18, 2015

Pacific Coast Cruise 9-18-15 Boarding Day

I woke up at 12:38, after going to bed shortly after 8:00 last night, thinking I'd slept all night. Oops, guess I'd just slept really hard! I didn't think I'd be able to go back to sleep but I woke up again about 6:30.

The shuttle picked us up shortly before 10:00 and we were at the cruise terminal by a little after 10:30. We only had about a 5 minute wait to check in and then we were able to board the ship immediately. We headed for Cafe-Lattitudes  so the girls could get a coffee.

We had lunch outside the Windjammer in the back. It was a bit cool and rainy but we were under cover so it was okay.

Our Muster station was in Portofinos restaurant. We've never had Muster where we'very been inside much less got to sit at tables!

We watched sailaway from behind the Windjammer and waited outside long enough to go under Vancouver's big bridge.




We headed to the Sky Bar for drinks afterwards.



Then it was My Time Dining in the dining room for dinner at 6:30. It turned out to be very good. Jim ended up having 3 desserts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment