Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pacific Coast Cruise 9-24-15 Monterey

The first thing I heard when I opened my balcony door this morning was sea lion barking! And since this was a tender port, we weren't even close to where they were sunning themselves!

Jim & I went ashore after breakfast. This is where Cannery Row is, one of his favorite movies! It was about a half hour walk from the port where we were dropped off. We walked the Row, took some pictures, walked back to the port, and returned to the ship. It was warm and muggy.







It was pretty quiet at the pool this afternoon. Those big dark windows at the are The Vortex - where we go for drinks before dinner.


After lunch and a shower, I spent the afternoon in the cabin before meeting up with Audrey, Sam & Tracy in The Vortex for drinks before dinner. We have such fun watching the Coast Guard keep all the little boats away from our ship! The guy standing in front of that little orange boat with his hands on the big gun is very intimidating I'm sure when it's coming full speed at you!


After dinner we went to the shops since we had $29 left of OBC to spend. I bought a lime green small Guess purse which took me over by $35.

We had another towel animal tonight:


No comments:

Post a Comment