Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Day 4: 11 Night Hawaii Cruise - At Sea

We woke up to another beautiful day at sea - blue skies and sunny. There were some clouds scattered around but the temperature is perfect.

We had coffee at our new Special Coffee Table outside the WJ before having our breakfast behind the WJ in the sunshine! The weather is getting warmer the closer we get to Hawaii! I didn't need my sweatshirt when I went for my walk today.

I hand washed my "unmentionables" today and hung them out to dry on the balcony. With this warm weather, they should dry in no time. I also finished up my first 24 hours of free internet.

The afternoon was spent reading and napping. Life on a cruise ship is so hard! LOL And here's another view of what we've been seeing all day long!
We went to the loyalty party for the return cruisers before dinner. There are 1,408 return cruisers out of 2,200 passengers on this cruise. That's a lot! Several officers spoke and then Captain Trym spoke. He was pretty funny.

After dinner, we went to the theater for ventriloquist/comedian Brad Cummings. I laughed out loud the entire show. He was HILARIOUS!

And we had another towel animal tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment