Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Day 5: 11 Night Hawaii Cruise - At Sea

This is going to sound just like yesterday - another beautiful day at sea! The ocean isn't as much following sea today so there's a little more movement but it's not bad except when you're walking down the hall. Speaking of walking down the hall, we're at the very back of the ship, so we're doing a lot of walking just to get anywhere!

We met Valerie & Ian for breakfast in the main dining room today for a change of pace. Jim & I went for a couple laps around Deck 5 before meeting them. Part of the deck takes you up onto the Helipad, which is where I was when he took this picture.

After lunch, we watched the officers play the passengers in water volleyball. The passengers ended up beating the officers 3 games to 2. It was quite fun to watch.

We had another lazy afternoon laying around reading! There is a really cute jacket in the shops that's 75% off I think I should buy but I keep holding off. There are also some really cute purses but how many purses does one person need? I guess I could get one of them now and one next cruise! Now that's an idea!

After dinner, we stopped in the Centrum and listened to Jimmy Blakemore. He played the guitar and sang - mostly oldies but goodies. A couple songs we all just ended up singing along with him much to his delight! The show was another female singer, Monique Montez from Sydney, Australia. I could barely keep my eyes open, even though she was a great singer.

I was so tired I didn't even try and make it to The Quest game. I figured I'd try again next cruise when the rest of our group came on board!

We set our clocks back again one hour for the final time which will put us on time with Hawaii. Tomorrow will be our last sea day before we port in Lahaina, Maui.





No comments:

Post a Comment