Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pre-Christmas Bahamas Cruise activities.

12/20/13. T minus Day 1 and counting!

After Tracy and I ran errands today and then going out with Jim for lunch, we stopped at the levee to see what was happening on the Mississippi River (pics. 1, 2, 3 and 4). (We proudly wore our Seattle Seahawks shirts all day long!) Yikes though, I knew my hair was getting white, but this really shows all my white hair. Oh well, I guess that beats the alternative!

We didn't start packing until tonight (pic. 5) and I thought I would only take a carry on bag.  WRONG! Jim and I are both now using a large suitcase each!  We're only going to be gone 7 days so go figure what we need with everything we're taking! I'll be sure to use everything though!

The cab will be here at 10:00 tomorrow morning and we're pretty much ready to go! Woohoo, Serenade of the Seas, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment