Saturday, April 26, 2014

TA Day 10. At Sea.

Wow, look at my view this morning (pic. 1). FOG. It stayed like that for several hours before partially clearing then coming and going. I went to the Windjammer really for coffee and took this picture (pic. 2) looking at the front of the ship.

All 7 of us met at 8:30 for breakfast in the Main Dining Room. The french toast was wonderful. The waiter tried to take our picture (pic. 3) but didn't have good luck especially since the background was the windows.

Later in the morning Jim and I walked 4 laps around the ship which equals a mile. Here are some pictures from around the ship. Looking off the back of the ship (pic. 4); the rock climbing wall (pic. 5); the miniature golf course (pic. 6); and looking down at the swimming pool (pic. 7).

In the afternoon, Jim, Tracy & I played 18 holes of miniature golf. Jim beat me by 1 stroke and I beat Tracy by 5 strokes. It was cold and windy but we persevered and played through it! Here's another part of the course (pic. 8). You can tell the fog finally went away.

After golf, Tracy & I went to see the Loyalty Ambassador to book future cruises: 2 for Jim & I, and 1 for Tracy - for 2016!

I was back in my cabin before Ferdinand had turned down the bed so I video taped him making our next towel animal (pic. 9). He was very meticulous in explaining every step of the process. He also showed me pictures of his wife and 3 year old daughter. He's a great cabin steward!

No comments:

Post a Comment