Wednesday, April 23, 2014

TA Day 4. At Sea.

Wow, I can't believe how beautiful the mornings have been. Here's my first view today (pic. 1). Every morning has been incredible.

We had a very lazy day. We did absolutely nothing all morning. I had every intention of quilting but we just never got around to it. This afternoon we went to see Gary Lovini, the violinist, at the matinee. Again, as before, he put on a great show. Not only is he a great violinist, he's a very good showman.

I took another picture off my balcony this afternoon (pic. 2). It's another beautiful day in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean! Hard to believe since we cruised farther north than planned to stay out of the wind and really choppy seas.

At dinner, I surprised everyone with Easter sacks of goodies! That load of candy made my suitcase overweight flying to Florida so I won't have to worry about it going home!

The evening show tonight was Pete Matthews, juggler/comedian. OMG, I haven't laughed that hard in so long. If he does another show, even if it's a matinee, I'll definitely be going again.

And finally, our towel animal tonight (pic. 3). Our cabin steward, Ferdinand, has been doing a wonderful job. We have always been so fortunate to get great cabin stewards. If I'm by myself, he always asks me where Mr. James is!

No comments:

Post a Comment