Saturday, April 26, 2014

TA Day 9. At Sea.

My view this morning wasn't bad - blue sky and partly cloudy (pic. 1). The chop did pick up a bit but it was manageable. Jim and I played a round of miniature golf after breakfast. Then it was time to do some hand washing - undies and socks. I don't like to send my clothes to the ship laundry because they use extremely hot water. So I wash in the sink and rinse in the tub and hang them out on the balcony to dry! 

I decided today was a good day to stay in the cabin. When it's cold, everyone stays inside and it's hard to find places to sit in the common areas and my cabin has 2 arm chairs with ottomans and a couch - the perfect place to watch the ocean (we've kept our eyes out for whales, mermaids and pirates - have seen none).

And of course, we had to take a nap!

We had a couple of before dinner drinks then ended up having a couple more after dinner drinks (poor Brenda, she was already in her nightgown when we abducted her from her cabin)! We tried to hang at the pool bar but it was cold and rainy so ended up at Cafe-Latitudes for awhile before heading off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment