Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TA Day 14. Bruges, Belgium (Part 2)

We stumbled across a canal tour that was off the beaten path with no long lines. It was a 30 minute ride and lots of fun. I took way too many pictures so here's just a few (pics. 1 - 10). I was sitting in the back of the little boat and couldn't turn around so I put my cell phone on reverse camera (like I was going to take a selfie) and just pointed it behind me but didn't realize I wasn't holding it up high enough not to get part of my head in the shots! Oh well, I can crop that part out if I print any of them! 

Here's what helped us decide we should take the canal trip (11, 12 & 13).

The town isn't that big, but it's all cobble stone with lots of people. I don't know how far we walked but my legs and feet are very tired. I'll definitely sleep good tonight!

And finally, probably our last towel animal (pic. 14), a dinosaur. After tomorrow's day in Amsterdam, we have one final sea day before debarkation in Copenhagen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment